Catalogue > Four Poster Bed > Victorian (1840 - 1910) > Victorian Gothic • back
The Victorian Gothic is shown here in Hardwood (e.g Mahogany) and medium brown colour finish.
More Carving Details and Parts: Click + to open
A Note on Four Poster Bed Sizes
We will make any four poster bed to any design or size specified by the client.
The Victorian Gothic Four Poster Bed
Reference Number: A4P01
History and Detail
A magnificent ornately carved Gothic bed, with its gothic arches and pierced quatrefoils this bed is a fine example of the Victorian Gothic style.(Soft furnishings not included in the price).
- Total height - 7'1" or (2m15cm)
- To fit UK Size 4'6" Wide 6'6" Long (Standard English Double 1m 36cm Wide x 97.5cm long)
As the bed is made to order, any of the dimensions can be changed to your own specifications. We also make this bed to fit a standard 5' (king size), 6' (superking size) mattress and other special mattress sizes including American and European sizes.
Height of Bed
You have three options when it comes to the height of the mattress.
- You can place a Divan base and mattress straight inside the frame so that it sits on the floor.
- We can provide you with slats (as an extra cost option of £50), which lay across the two bottom rails. You can then put a mattress straight on top of these.
- You can have the slats as in option 2, but can put a Divan base and mattress on top of these to give a traditional height.
UK Prices £
|Mahogany||4'6" x 6'6"||PRICE ON APPLICATION|
|Mahogany||5' x 6'6"||PRICE ON APPLICATION|
|Mahogany||6' x 6'6"||PRICE ON APPLICATION|
|Oak||4'6" x 6'6"||PRICE ON APPLICATION|
|Oak||5' x 6'6"||PRICE ON APPLICATION|
|Oak||6' x 6'6"||PRICE ON APPLICATION|
Please order by:
- (UK Country Code 44) (0)1278 424246
- (USA Country Code 1) 86661 59239
- (UK Country Code 44) (0)1278 424266
- [email protected]
Please fax or email your inquiries and we will contact you by telephone. Contact us for a sample of American State by State delivery prices.
All designs are registered against copying under international law.